12.07.2010

i'm alllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!! sorta...

herrrrro, people-who-still-read-when-i-don't-post-for-a-whole-MONTH!


so, similar to midterms... finals last from right before thanksgiving to right before christmas, hence my absence. 


i will certainly post more if possible, as i am staying in from the cold, most likely on my big leather couch that my body sinks in to indefinable depths of comfort.  if my finals aren't completed on time or well, it's probably the fault of this venus fly trap, i mean, couch.  it's cruel that november/december are so busy for students (and everyone else, for that matter), as that is the annual reign of the couch potato king.  seriously. who cares about fashion when you are wearing horrifically cozy sweatpants, fleece popover, wool socks, bundled in an electric blanket, and covered in dog hair, (or preferably a complete, living, warm doggie)??  yeah. not me.  see these outfits i drew?  well, i only rendered them, not much creativity involved here (see lookbook online), but i can't even begin to think of wearing anything so adorable as winter leaves me stuck in frumpville. i'll just live through the chic-ness of my prismacolors (aka--fancy markers).


[click to enlarge... in case you didn't know that already]
so that was my 5 minutes of procrastination.  i shall [[attempt]] to add more soon.  stay cozy!

No comments: