3.04.2011

oscars most admirable

i know the oscars, 5 days after-the-fact, is already ancient history, but i had my four favorite looks archived on my desktop to share.  in ascending order of my [all-respected-hah!] favor.


1.  
halle berry in dreamy marchesa

2.  
natalie portman +baby in surprisingly elegant rodarte

3. 
mila kunis in ethereal elie saab

4. 
*MY FAVORITE* cate blanchett in the. most. stunninggivenchy:

its pretty obvs that i'm diggin' on some uber-feminine, fairy-tale-esque dresses.  i'm a total sucker for romantic detailing, soft layers,  and airy fabrics.  maybe inspiration for my already overly-girl semester collection?  absolutely.  also--apparently we should all be adding some purple to our closets.

sourcing: 
halle berry--six4teen.com
natalie portman--gossippond.com
mila kunis--sheknows.com
cate blanchett--guardian.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Cate's too! Modern and high fashion. And she's the only person on earth who could wear it...

I really like Gwyneth too.

fashionelle said...

agreed! and yes--gwyneth also looked pretty amazing.